Q-Factor Score Stock Ranking
This is the heart of what we do at Quantamize! The Q-Factor Score fuels all our stocks and options recommendations! Every month, we rank 10,000 stocks from 30 countries using our proprietary Big Data multi-factor models. A Q-Factor Score is assigned to each stock ranging from A to F. These Q-Factor Scores represent our expectation for how each stock will perform that month.
- We apply our unique AI multi-factor models across regions, countries and sectors (within the US) to derive our Q-Factor Scores
- Every stock market is unique and our AI multi-factor models treat them that way!
- Some stocks may have more than one Q-Factor Score if they fall into different models--it is simply a matter of whether you look at stocks in terms of size or sector!
- Our AI multi-factor models can be broken down into 4 core groups: Quality Value, Low Volatility & Momentum, Growth and Technicals
- An A Score for a factor concept simply means a stock is very cheap in the context of that factor concept
- An F Score just means a stock is very expensive in the context of that factor concept
- Not all our models use all 4 core factor concepts-sometimes our AI multi-factor models think it makes sense to drop one or two
- There is no human intervention -- unvarnished AI multi-factor stocks recommendations!
A-RATED STOCKS are those stocks our AI multi-factor models score as most probable to rise in price. These stocks are the best “BUYS” for investors.
B-RATED STOCKS are those stocks our AI multi-factor models score as moderately probable to rise in price. While these stocks are ranked ATTRACTIVE, we believe the best buys for long positions are CONVICTION BUYS which are A-rated stocks.
C-RATED STOCKS are those stocks our AI multi-factor models score as probable to have negligible return for the month.
D-RATED STOCKS are those stocks our AI multi-factor models score as moderately probable to fall in price. While these stocks score as UNATTRACTIVE, we believe the best shorts are our CONVICTION SHORTS which are F-rated stocks.
F-RATED STOCKS are those stocks our quantitative multi-factor models score as most probable to fall in price. These stocks are the best “SHORTS” for investors.